Welcome to UniversityBay.com, the FIRST and ONLY online college search engine allowing students, nationwide, to shop, swap and job shop…for FREE!
UniversityBay, LLC is an online service established in 2006 by Bruce Marable and Hollis I. Gilliam, headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company offers college students an electronic bulletin board which serves as an intimate network for students; providing them with a means to access and transfer commodities from one college student to another within the same campus. In addition, companies will have the ability to post job, internship, and volunteer opportunities, while local realtors will have the opportunity to advertise available student housing to students who desire to live off-campus. The service is completely web-based, offering easy access to students throughout the country.
UniversityBay.com isn’t for everyone and we’ve been so kind to develop a little checklist to help you figure it out…plus, you’re gonna need to save those brain cells for psych 101.
Top 5 Ways to Know if You Belong on UniversityBay.com
1. You’re enrolled in a college/university as a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or SUPERsenior (yeah, we said it), with an active school, “.edu”, email address.
2. Books are a requirement for your classes [you did sign up for classes this semester, didn’t you?].
3. The living room couch somehow ended up being used as a floatation device during last night’s frat party.
4. You’ve been transferred to a college closer to home and are in desperate search of a place of your own before mom and dad suggest giving you your old room back.
5. You are a company or realtor wanting to post job, internship or volunteer opportunities, or available student housing to all of the UniversityBay.com’ers.
And now that we think you’ve got the point…let’s get started!